MICRO-KILL+ DISINFECTANT WIPES (Medline)
- 1 Each
- 12 Pack
- 160 count
- 40 count
- 50 count
- 65 count
- Medline Micro-Kill+ Wipes are EPA-registered as a disinfectant
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal
- Effective against difficult to kill microorganisms including MRSA, VRE and Tuberculosis within 2 minutes.
- Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1
- Heavy-duty fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing and contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage
- Can be used to clean and disinfect most hard, non-porous surfaces
- No pre-mixing or dilution needed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MICRO-KILL+ DISINFECTANT WIPESManufacturer: Medline
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 548-2804
Phone: (509) 758-2565
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.